Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SALE bags

Three of these sold now. Just one left.

Minnie ("tabby with attitude") is sitting in front of the screen. She is getting excited - the new tower fund has begun! She wants one with one of those fur fabric boxes on top. I know, I know, I always said I could not live with one of those things - but cats LOVE them.


I really ought to be putting sale items on the shop but I just haven't got time for now. So I will offer a few from time to time here in January as well as getting a shop sale page together. Our flat and studio are FULL of slight seconds or samples or discontinued images so I have told myself that I'll sell all these off and put the money towards a new climbing "tower" for the cats (they have pulled their old one to pieces - it looks disgraceful).

_________________________

Okay, first up. Two rather stiff tarot bags. These are made in our (lovely - they really are) workshop in Vietnam so the silk is gorgeous and they are silk lined. The linings are a silver-grey silk. However, these were two of the early samples and we think the cotton interfacing is too thick. The bag can still be gathered and closed, but it's just a bit harder to do this than we like.

Prints are done by us, as always (no-one else does our prints but us with our own hands - which means Alex really - and I am allowed to do one once in a blue moon when he trusts me - hah!)

Our contact in Vietnam says that the interfacing used on these bags mean that they will last for many years! We had to say that while we appreciate that, we do prefer the softer interfacing that we are using.

One is Alice and the Pool of Tears in pale blue silk (this is not the actual bag as that hasn't been photographed - but similar to this though the blue is much lighter):.

Both are half price at $10 plus $4 shipping. We can of course combine shipping if you would like both.

By the way, if the PayPal button does not work, please let me know, I am new to this. If it does not charge shipping (it sometimes doesn't ) I will send an invoice for the $4. Or send a refund if you buy both, as we can combine shipping.

Alice in Wonderland, Pool of Tears, drawstring pouch or tarot bag
SOLD


The other is The Fairy Queen in a very pretty pale green and the background of the picture is more yellowy cream than white (again, the photo is not the actual bag).


SOLD

Two Death the Bride bags with a small fault in the printing. Each has a hairline (literally, because it's the result of a loose thread lying on the print when we were doing it) of white going across the image. About 1-1.5 inches long. It's slight but you can definitely see it.

This is the bag - the faulty ones are identical but with the small white hairline fault on the picture. I don't have a photo of them as they are down at the studio, but I can always send a picture to the buyer to check that you're happy before we post.

Same price - $10 plus $4 postage.


ONE LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment