Saturday, January 10, 2009

Four more sale tarot bags/drawstring pouches

UPDATE - all gone. I'm going to dig around the studio for more seconds but I have no idea what I'll find.
___________________

The cats are doing quite well with their tower collection and are starting to get over-ambitious (no, we are not aiming for an Imperial Cat Palace guys).

So - on with four more bags.

First, two Strength bags with the old lion head (not the version that finally made it into the deck) and printed so that some of the details are lost. I would say that these look at least as good as most fabric prints, but the ones we sell as perfect have a lot more detail in them. These ones were early and it always takes us a few tries to get a print set up correctly.

Again, $10 plus shipping

Both now sold






And - two High Priestesses also with some detail missing - nice shiny satin print but we feel it should be sharper.

Both now sold


And finally - a very odd Devil bag -


I'm not sure I can be bothered to send a "one handed devil" separately (we forgot to switch on a layer in the picture when we printed, so the woman is actually missing her left hand!) , as it really is the only one (I found it in a box I had marked "sell as seconds" and promptly forgotten about). If you buy one of the other bags we will send you the devil free but would appreciate it if you pay $3 extra for the cost of shipping it. First person to leave me a note with their purchase gets the strange Devil.
TAKEN - sorry we only had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment