Thursday, January 8, 2009

BIG task

I'm still going through the rather mammoth task of switching all the small drawstrings to the "standard" and "custom" options. All in all it will take until the end of the month I think as we have about 200 bags to list. Scary in a way, but I am doing just a few at a time. It's a great move I think as it should simplify things and let us not only maintain prices but even shave a bit off them - while fulfilling orders faster. And much as we like doing custom bags it should mean that we will have fewer to make - better for Romana and it means I can also spend some time dreaming up some special combinations with vintage fabrics. Anyway, a few more went up on the shop today. Eventually nearly all our prints will be available in standard and custom versions - the hope being that most of the standard colours will be in stock most of the time. ___________ Anyway, it means I haven't had time to list any more of the sale bags today, but I'll try to get back to that tomorrow. I think there are a couple of Alice messengers with small marks on the canvas (on one it looks like a large drop glue was spilt on to it, I removed it but it left a mark - on the other one small patch of canvas is a bit lighter - I suppose it's a fabric fault). I'll try to list those over the weekend if not tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment