Saturday, January 17, 2009

New bags this time, not sale bags

I've just been a bit too busy* to fish out more of the "seconds" this week. But I will do as soon as I can. Thanks for all your enthusiasm about those.

Meanwhile here is a "beautiful Vassilisa" at last - I've been wanting to do this one for ages.

Beautiful Vassilisa, fairytale silk tarot bag, drawstring pouch.
Beautiful Vassilisa, fairytale silk tarot bag, drawstring pouch.

By the way I had a conversation with another Etsy seller the other day and she told me our work is WAY under-priced. I am beginning to think this may be true. Although in a recession...? Anyway, we'll keep this introductory price to the end of the month for sure.

If you have any comments about the price I'd love to hear them - I really do wonder if the price implies that the quality is far lower than it actually is (which is what my friend said). And this is NOT fishing for compliments, I'd honestly like some input.




*standard excuse I know but we seem finally to have signed the contract on the GIANT - it's poster-sized - Bohemian Cats Calender so it's a bit mad as now they need it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment