Thursday, February 14, 2008

Okay, messengers will be available soon on our current shop

I've decided not to try to do our shiny new messenger bags at the same time as our shiny new shop. My brain and adrenalin levels won't stand it (I am very excited about both). The shop is now in testing mode and this will take a while. I always forget that thoroughly testing something like this takes TIME and I realise that rushing it isn't sensible. Do I sound like I've just been talking to our new techie guy? Oh yes, you guessed it. Well, he's right. (small sigh) The messengers however ARE thoroughly tested - by me. I've carried mine every day for months now, and Banzai has also tested its dual-purpose cat-bed application and tells me it's most comfortable. So, a little bit of spit and polish on our current shop and I'll get the bags listed asap. It's amazing how long I sometimes take to reach a very obvious conclusion. Don't laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment