Saturday, February 16, 2008

Messenger bags are listed

Alice in Wonderland Indigo Toile. Three-way essenger bag in Alice print and cotton canvas.
alt="Faith,
Okay, I admit I didn't quite realise that there would be THIS much enthusiasm. It's brilliant - thank-you. So we won't wait, we have listed them. We will initially (mid this coming week) have about three of each colour, which hopefully will be enough for immediate orders. If we do have to make your bag to order (which might be true of some image/canvas combinations we don't expect) then there will be a two-week wait. But I doubt this will apply to many.http://baba-store.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MRPASS&Category_Code=MessengersAs thanks for all the support on this very long project (I think we began planning these bags last April?) here is a coupon:MBAG001It will give you 10% off any of the messenger bags (only the messengers) from now until March 1st. You can use it more than once. Just type it in when you are prompted at checkout and bingo, 10% discount!Don't tell Alex, who thinks these are absurdly cheap as the print is HUGE and takes a lot of care and skill (we throw away about one in three). Well, anyway, it's my celebration for these finally becoming reality.Okay, I will keep refining the listings to show as much detail as possible, but basically I think everyone here knows these messengers pretty inside-out.Oh - one oddity. In a burst of something or other I decided to use a black zip under the flap of the taupe bags (the idea was to match the smart black lining, I do wonder if I was a bit raving or something). Anyway, it's quite nice in a slightly strange way - and as it's under the flap you won't see it in any case. But I thought I'd mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment