Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bohemian Gothic - exit the Silver edition, enter the messenger bags...

Well, unbelievably enough the Silver edition is now sold out - and out of print. Hard to believe. If you are desperate for one there may in fact be three or four left. Basically there are eighteen in the studio, but there are also lots of orders not yet packed, so we think we'd better do that first and see if there's anything over. I think there will be, but very, very few and I don't want to put them on the shop in case I'm wrong and someone ends up pissed off because they think they have bought one and there's nothing to send them. However. We have now got the messenger flapsies done and printed (I have to stop calling them "the flapsies" it's a bad habit and shows no inherent fashion-speak sophistication). I LOVE them and have decided I want all four. Alex feels I can limit myself to one. Ah, 'twas ever thus. Why can't men grasp the fact that it's necessary to have a LOT of bags? I have to go to the UK next week and it will be difficult (family stuff, urk). Would it be too provocative to carry the Strength messenger? Or would it get me stopped at the airport as suspicious? I think I may just do it and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment