Friday, February 1, 2008

Boringly, life here is mostly about building the new shop now. It's coming on nicely, though I am a bit worried about the sheer number of products and whether the whole thing is navigable enough. Well, at least this shop has things like wishlists (and, by the way, reviews that WORK and DO NOT VANISH mysteriously into the cyber-ether) so that you can bookmark as you go along. I suppose whatever I do now, the sheer number of designs and style and variations means that navigation will be an issue. But I've tried to keep it simple and I think it works quite well. I want to do a poll of some description at some point as I really need to think about which products and designs are most wanted. But let's get the shop going and the new messenger and bucket bags on to it, and then you can all tell me that what you REALLY wanted was more Wirth images - or summat! So, for now, here is the World bucket bag. I like very much the way that the prints now go up into the handle, this makes me happy! I also love how we are now doing the back panels - this one is in old Bohemian brocade in brown/black, but we also have this bag in with sky blue brocade. Yum:

No comments:

Post a Comment