Friday, July 2, 2004

Box is done and at the printers

and... to my amazement, Tarot of Prague gets into the top 10,000 on Amazon. I expect it will be there for all of a day, but it's still GREAT! I never expected to get much lower than 60-70,000 or something, and that would have been quite respectable. I know that Amazon listings are notoriously vague and in some ways quirky (there is quite a lot of luck involved) but anyway, I am happy. SO - back to the box. This is the kit box, not the deck box. It stars Kuba, Lotte's dad (no we aren't absolutely sure how to spell "Kuba" either). In real life Kuba has a problem - he has sired so many of the Siberians in this country (well, look at him, what a GUY) that he is related to most of the girl-cats and no longer has any "clients". Isn't that a sad story? Anyway, here he is, still breaking hearts on our box: box

No comments:

Post a Comment