Sunday, June 27, 2004

This morning

We get our first press mention (on the web, it's been out in print for a week or so): http://www.ourcats.co.uk/artman/publish/article_358.shtml Czech is in an odd frame of mind - we won against Denmark (you should have HEARD the celebrations last night) but our government has collapsed (I use "our" - which shocked my mother the other day - she can't believe that I am beginning to think of Czech as home). Iraq was "handed over" in the oddest ceremony I've ever seen. Was it just me, or did Paul Bremmer look incredibly nervous? Very weird - no doubt we will (or do I mean won't?) hear more. It is raining - again. Will it ever stop? Lotte reaches the grand old age of ONE. We plan to celebrate by buying her a steak - she is a red-meat cat. Strangely does not like fish, chicken and so on, but adores beef - and fresh grass and greenery of all sorts. I suppose it's healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment