Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh dear

I've been working on a new section for the new shop. It's called "Cabinet of Curiosities" and will have, well, things I like and find interesting, somewhat bizarre and - definitely - appealing. So I've been buying specially. Problem - WAIL! I don't really want to part with what I'm buying. Oh drat oh drat. Here's one example. A 1930s handmade papier mache puppet head - quite large (seller's photo, I haven't had time to photograph him yet). Now, be honest, would YOU sell him? He is strange and very Weimar and sort of frightening but fascinating. I don't think I can bring myself not to keep him, but as Alex points out the "Cabinet" is going to be a little bare if I keep everything. (and as for the 1930s green irridescent dance dress fabric - AAAARRRGH. Oh drat again). I need to do some Buddhist unattachment exercises. Oh- by the way, I've changed some of the permissions on my graphics. So I hope everyone can see this now. Please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment