Saturday, April 19, 2008

More "Alice"

By the way, sorry if this seems "sales-y". It's not supposed to be. (In fact, surprisingly for this time of the year we seem to be up to our ears with orders -almost as much so as we were before Christmas). But I am just SO absolutely pleased with the way these photos are coming out.It's also a relief to see Simon - the photographer, more of him later - and Alex managing to produce three such great photo shoots. All with such different feels. From having very few photos I was really happy with I am now like a child in a sweet shop! Don't these look good on the Etsy shop?! And I am having such fun putting them into the new shop - which is going to be splendiferous (can I use that word? Oh well, why not. I like its slightly silly quality) I think.Alice in Wonderland photoshoot with Alice shoulder bag.Link to the Etsy shop listing. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11156282

No comments:

Post a Comment