Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tidying up the shop in readiness for the autumn

I know that isn't the most riveting of headings for a post. But well, it hasn't been the most riveting of days, more a worthy and working day of doing things that I've known for ages I should have done. I just wasn't feeling terribly much in a writing mood today so the Bohemian Gothic companion book was put to one side (mustn't do that too often, deadlines loom) and instead I began to actually - gasp - make the ordering options on various bags consistent. I'm starting with the Cats bags and have this little pop-up page to actually show the options currently. We must add two or three more I think - the Hanged Man would be a great bag, suitably surreal. It did suddenly occur to me (Duh!) that not everyone who visits the shop now will actually know what things like "BBCats Knight of Wands" means. So - I need to do much more of this over the next fortnight or so. Oh, and get that book finished. Which right now seems daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment