Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Sun - The Bohemian Gothic Tarot

Even through these last very difficult weeks the deck has progressed. It's actually been very helpful to have work to focus on. For those who have emailed, thank-you - I appreciate it very much and I will write back. Right now I'm finding I either say nothing or far too much. I need to let it sink in a bit more and find some balance in how to talk about it all. There is quite a lot that I want to say at some point, but for now I'd like to just go back to the deck and all the other things in the pipeline. I'm trying to do the book, the websites and get jewellery going right now, so much to think about. Here is The Sun - an interesting card to do in a Gothic deck - we tried quite a few things before coming up with this boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment