Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Bohemian Gothic Tarot

I've decided that I won't post more cards over at Aeclectic Tarot Forum for now - it was fun and the enthusiasm and feedback was good to have - but in the end I found it just too time-consuming and tiring, and somehow it took away from my focus. I just need to concentrate on making the deck and book at this point rather than have to do too much explaining. But I'd still like to show just a few cards here from time to time. Reactions and comments very welcome, but please be aware that we probably won't launch into making any major changes or trying to please everyone. The deck just needs to be how it is, and I know that in some places it will be disturbing. This one probably still needs a bit of tweaking, but personally I'm pleased with it. If it was a film I'd go and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment