Monday, February 16, 2009

New shoulder pouches

Adjustable strap - though for the final bags we are commissioning some cotton webbing strap to be made to our order (it feels more substantial for such a long strap - and has a nice texture). Also the final zips of course won't have the rather noticeable brass metal stops.

I'm very pleased with this design - it's been three months to get to this point (backwards and forwards between Romana, us and the guys in Vietnam). But I think it was worth taking some time.

It's not yet available. Now we have the mammoth task of doing all the prints and specifications (colour etc) for one large batch. I think we should with luck have these in April.

I know I keep saying it, but it is AMAZING how long things take. I really do understand now that you have to begin to prepare for autumn/winter season a full year ahead. Crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment