Friday, February 6, 2009

A couple of new shoulder bags

Fairytale shoulder bag in satins and silk, by Baba Studio
Fairytale shoulder purse in satins and silk, by Baba Studio

Thumbelina, fairytale shoulder bag in satins and silk, by Baba Studio


These are another custom order that came out really well. We're trying to cut back on custom orders but we are still happy to do them when we think that the print can go into our normal line. I think both these bags will be popular - when I get that "I want one of these" myself, it's usually a good sign. In fact, the Thumbelina shows very well at this size as you can see the details.
We tried doing one of these satin fronts in a dupion satin-backed silk. I like it, Alex is not sure. But it's interesting to try. I sort of like the little hint of texture in the dupion. I may post close-ups later so you can see what I mean.










No comments:

Post a Comment