Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alternative (not blond girls in stilletos) fashion photographer in Prague?

Or willing to come to Prague? Just thought I would ask in case anyone knows anyone. I need a photographer that can photograph in our style - sort of down-at-heel Baroque with a sense of humour and a bit of magic/fairytale thrown in. Everyone I've found here so far does sort of over-made-up BIG blond hair high heels and glossy lips type stuff. Ickitty. I need a stylist who can put a baroque wig on a woman in jeans and photograph her in a bizarre and beautiful (NOT studio or "club") setting. I really, really want to find someone as the new bags are coming out SO well and need a photographer to do them justice. Help! ps - we can with luck provide a beautiful young actor dressed as a Bohemian Cat. He is apparently going to be there as a prop and support for my upcoming appearance at a Film Special Effects cum Vampire-ish conference this weekend(at which we are doing something - though as yet we have no idea what and Alex has just informed me that I am expected to read the tarot. Well, at least that I CAN do). I am going to ask him if he would like to do a reprise of this as a model. So - two women models, a life-size cat in a Baroque costume, our bags and the whole of Prague. We will even pay for Barrandov costuming if necessary and we can probably get some beautiful things from our antique shop friends. Come on photographers out there, this is a rare opportunity to make something gorgeous and strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment