Sunday, November 16, 2008

Newsletter is out! With special offers.

I have finally given up with trying to get our server host, Dreamhost, to stop blocking our mailings (I honestly do suspect there is a bit of prejudice here - they seem more suspicious because we're in Central Europe) so now we are using one of the dedicated mail services. At least I know the mailings will arrive - and it's honestly a very modest cost and worth it for the sheer stress relief as they have lots of online help and templates etc (plus nice support staff).

So - if you aren't on the list and want to be, please click here to sign up.

By the way, right now, our shop leads to the old sign-up but I am keeping an eye on that and have transferred everyone over by hand. With any luck tomorrow the shop support team will be back at work and will show me how to redirect the sign-up (it's a bit fiddly as CS-Cart does everything with databases and templates). And I am changing all the sign-ups on our sites. So - we will have a reliable mailing list that can actually get past servers and arrive intact at google-mail addresses. AT LAST.
Er, have I said that before? Well, I really think we are there this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment