Saturday, November 24, 2007

Emilie Simon - Flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_1MR2XOjz4
I look at this and wonder how on earth we can get anywhere near. Oh - did I mention we are making a short animated film. Our budget is tiny but our passion is great! I'm not complaining about the budget - we were actually, amazingly, given it. It's a long story and I don't know if it's meant to be public. I am beyond grateful to the person who did this. So suddenly my mind is beginning to be taken over by ideas of re-assembled and severely deconstructed cuckoo clocks (just as well I'm in Prague where we should be able to get hold of a beauty to work on). I've wanted to make a film ever since my first marriage when my husband was a talented artist (it's not what he did for a living though - another long story) who wanted to make a film - he never did. Ah well, at least it looks as though one of us will.

No comments:

Post a Comment